Search This Blog

Friday, January 7, 2011

My amazing Coffee find!

WOW, when I first saw this "thing" it scarred me...but I kept seeing it on cooking shows, magazines, websites...etc. SO as a former Starbucks' employee, I had to investigate. I needed a way to make good tasting espresso shots with out buying an expensive espresso machine... the key here is "good espresso shots".... well I don't know what took me so long but I'm glad I finally joined the party! It is so easy to use and vary affordable too, about $20 bucks for the small one.
                                                              ?What is it you ask?
.... The Bialetti Moka Express (stove top espresso maker)..... FANTASTIC-O! just grind your coffee for espresso and you will have a nice cup of  hot creamy rich espresso...........just like that.......enjoy!

Moka Express
BIALETTI   MOKA   EXPRESS

No comments:

Post a Comment